WARRANTIES 4 WHEELS WARNING DO NOT BUY A WARRANTY PROGRAM THROUGH WARRANTY 4 WHEELS LITCHFIELD PARK Arizona.

They Knowingly are in a Scam operation with Genuine Warranty formerly known as Exotic Warranty

Ben Evans Alias Ben Nuon of Genuine Warranty was arraigned in Florida for charges Of Criminal Grand Theft

In general, the state of Florida shut him down once for illegal business practices so why not go to a different state and do it all over.

It appears that this Florida-based Company was selling extended warranties through numerous automobile dealerships across the country as well as directly online illegally since 2003.

Related Court Documents can be found at

Interested parties should contact Patti Tuppin at the Florida Dept of Financial Servic

Had an Experience with WARRANTIES 4 WHEELS?

Comments

Blountstown, Florida, United States #239045

If you like to flush your money down the toilet: by all means purchase a piece of paper from W4W that means ziltch.

Tombstone, Arizona, United States #16576

The people who work for the State of Florida will do anything to shut a business down. I know this because the same thing happened to me.

I reviewed the court documents related to this and it states that $380,000 was distributed in employee salaries and bonuses. My question is why wasn't the $750,000 that they took used to honor the contracts that were in force.

It appears as though the same thing that happened to me happened to this poor guy. See in Florida, little does a business owner know, they will issue you the wrong lisence and then come back and tell you that you need to get a different one. The catch 22 is that once you have one lisence you can not get another one, no matter what. This is when they come in to close your business down and take all money and assets just so that they can divide it up amongst themselves. Who are the REAL crooks here?